How You Can Help
Hey Tom Thumb shoppers!
Did you know you can use your Tom Thumb card to make donations to Angie’s Friends at no cost to you?
Just sign your rewards card number up for the Good Neighbor Program!
Please use this form at your local Tom Thumb store to help.
Cash donations are easiest and this can be done by sending your check to:
1208 Richland Oaks
Richardson, Texas 75081
or with credit card by clicking on the donate button at the bottom of this page.
These items are always needed:
- Dog and cat food (dry or canned)
- Dog Houses (large and extra large igloo style)
- Bales of hay or straw in the wintertime
- Metal buckets for use as water bowls
- Sturdy wire kennels in medium and large sizes
- Petsmart or Home Depot gift cards
- Flea and tick preventative such as K9 Advantix II or Frontline Plus for dogs over 50 pounds.
Donations of supplies can be made to Beverly Fyfe, 214-282-0476. Donations are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt.
If you would prefer that your cash gift go towards Angie's vet bill at City Vet, please be sure to designate such.
Thank you for supporting Angie and the animals in need!
Click to donate through Paypal